On July 18th, I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a Bachelor's in Business Management. My family came out from Iowa to join in the celebration. My Grandpa and Uncle TJ came down from Washington State to see me graduate. It was very nice to have family around at this time of my life. After graduation, I went back down to Arizona.
When we got back some friends and I went up to Utah to go to Zions National Park. We hiked The Narrows. It was 16 miles long so it took a long time. We stayed overnight near the river then started again in the morning. When we got done it was such a relief!!! Now I am chilling looking for a job. Now that is fun stuff...
2 comments:
YAY!! an update!! Where are you chillin'? are you still in AZ? love ya!!
Congratulations!!! Good luck on the job hunting- definitely know how that feels per Neil. And, ofcourse you are always welcome to visit! :)
Post a Comment